About the Book
“Focus on the powerful, euphoric, magical, synchronistic, beautiful parts of life, and the universe will keep giving them to you!”
Did you ever wonder why you set out to do one thing and something else happened that created something special for you? Did you ever meet someone whom you deeply felt was meant to be in your life at that time?
Synchronicities are all around us and they can help us on our path to evolving spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
This book is a collection of the author’s real-life stories about synchronicity that can serve as a guide to help you remember your own special stories.
This book is for those who are looking for
- Signs to confirm you are on the right spiritual path
- Affirmations, confirmation, validation that you are on the right track in life
- Understanding about the meaning of your own synchronicities
Author, Dr. Ken Harris offers a blueprint for understanding the hidden meaning of your own synchronicities. It defines the seven types of synchronicities, answers the six reasons they happen to us, and gives you five questions to ask yourself for interpreting your synchronicities and gives you four practices to ensure having more synchronicities.
In Synchronicity you will discover
- When you connect the dots you will discover nothing is random
- No one has been sent into your life by accident: they are either a lesson or blessing
- That the Universe will align you with the right people, things, and situations that guide you on your path
- To trust the universe to send the right people into your life at the right time
Join the movement
Do you have a Synchronicity story?
We are currently looking for Synchronicity stories on how you met your spouse, found a new job or a place to live.
What others are saying about the book
I loved Dr. Harris’s book. It is easy and fun to read. Reading about the synchronicities in his life have further opened me up to the wonderment of living my life. It has strengthened my faith in That which is operating in my own life. Thank you Dr. Harris for writing this inspiring book!